Me Delmarcelle will have the pleasure of speaking at the ABILWAYS (IFE) seminar on June 28, 2022 on whistleblowers (face-to-face and remotely) with the following program (my part):
- How to implement whistleblowing legislation within your organization and ensure correct handling of reports? An approach to HR and communication
- What is the added value of whistleblower regulations for your organization?
- How can you prepare?
- What are the important steps to ensure proper handling of whistleblowers in your company?
- Whistleblowing as part of a healthy corporate culture?
- How to set up an internal system for reporting malfunctions?
- Which alert channel should be favoured: Verbal or in writing? What are the points of attention according to the choices?
- What communication should be put in place in this regard for successful change management?
- How to guarantee the independence of the Whistleblowing person or team? What combinations of functions are possible? Which are not?
- How is the team made up? what mode of operation should be expected?
- Denouncement, slander, information? How to train the person responsible for handling alerts so that he correctly assesses the alerts received?
Very interesting questions that I will approach from a resolutely practical angle.