In full expansion since its creation in 2020, DEL-Law, the new niche law firm specializing in labor law, social security, tax HR and privacy is recruiting. Composed of a founding partner and seven associates, it assists, advises and defends national and international clients.
DEL-Law wishes to reinforce its team by recruiting two additional associates.
Profiles sought (2) :
- from 0 to 6 years of experience, or more;
- very good analytical skills;
- enthusiastic, pragmatic and eager to serve clients and to invest in complex cases with high stakes;
- with an entrepreneurial spirit and who wish to invest themselves in a promising project;
- an interest in labor law in the broadest sense of the term, including social security, immigration, collective law, privacy, taxation, HR, and so on;
- a specialized Master's degree in labor law is a plus;
- desire to be part of a close-knit team while being able to work independently;
- languages: perfect command of French/Dutch and excellent knowledge of the other language. Fluent English.
What we offer:
The opportunity to develop in an ambitious project that aims at offering quality HR legal services while respecting the human relationship with the client and between the team members.
A dynamic and multilingual structure that allows us to deal with a wide variety of files at a very enriching intellectual level and for a variety of clients including multinationals and SMEs, while allowing for personal development.
Attractive financial conditions.
A firm on a human scale, an example of diversity, located on Avenue Louise in the heart of Brussels.
Contact: Me Christophe Delmarcelle - Christophe.Delmarcelle@del-law.be